Darn
I think I have lost the ability to write fluently. I think it may be due to my slackness for almost 5 months (2 months of rest after O levels and 1st 3 months in JC). I used to be capable of writing long and complex sentences but now, I have lost touch with my English language ever since the O level English exam is over. If this continues, how I am going to write for GP???? How am I going to score for GP, which is supposedly to be an important criteria for university admission??? You may say that I am paranoid, but the GP exam is approaching soon!!! In one and a half years time and I have to handle GP!!! I have to master the skill of writing and crapping for many many pages about the current affairs which I don't even have the faintest idea of in 1.5 years time!!! God!!!! I need my writing skills back!!! Right now!!! NOW!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home