Ah ding
I visited duying's blog today and saw that she blogged about her cousin from England, who looks super duper adorable!!!! Innocence ooze out of his big eyes and I feel like grabbing his cheeks and pinch him in the face just by looking at the pic. Haha...I am flying to England to kidnap him.
My second cousin also has a son, who also looks very cute! His name is kang ding, and we always call him ah ding. He is the apple of my many relatives' eyes and they simply adore him. He never fails to entertain us with his singing and dancing which he learnt in school. Just like today, we were having a dinner gathering for mothers' day and he sang the theme song for channel 8 7pm drama show 'bao lian deng'. Haha...
However, he can be really mischievous sometimes. Maybe he is watching too much those superheroes show on kids central. He always wants to pick a fight with my brother (you can easily guess who is the winner), although he is tiny, he can hit people real hard.
He shares a common interest with me: watching spongebob squarepants!!!! When I go visit him in the holidays, we always watch spongebob and sing the song together, which goes like this:
TV: Are you ready kids?
Both of us: Aye aye, Captain!
TV: I can't hear you!
Both of us: Aye aye, Captain!
TV: Ohhh,Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Both of us: (as loud as possible) SpongeBob SquarePants!
TV: Absorbent and yellow and pore-ous as he?
Both of us: (loudly again) SpongeBob SquarePants!
TV: His nautical nonsense be something you wish?
Both of us: SpongeBob SquarePants!
TV: Then drop off the deck and flop like a fish!
Both of us: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Together with the TV:
SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants
(loudest ever) SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!
Here is a pic of him which was taken three years' ago when he was three. We were preparing to attend my cousin's wedding dinner in Malaysia and my brother had this sudden urge to spike his hair. Haha...I think my brother can be the next David Gan.....except that he can specialise in children's hair instead of celebrities'hair.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home