Movie fanatic
Here is my latest obsession: collecting movie cards!!! As you know, I am a huge movie fanatic. I watched 5 movies last school holiday, mainly Harry Potter and the goblet of Fire, Zathura, chicken little, King Kong and the Chronicles of Narnia. I hooked up this hobby recently due to influence by my mortal ( we played this angel and mortal game with our senior class 05s19) Bee Luan, who is also a movie fanatic. She once wrote a letter to me on a movie postcard, which is the 'underworld evolution' one. I asked her where she got it, she answered 'at most cinemas'. So one day, I decided to check out at the nearest cinema and managed to get hold of 'the producer' movie card! That was the first ever movie card I have collected. I have always been intrigued by the beautiful movie posters and yearn for them. But being only a student, I can't afford the movie posters. I have only got two movie posters and they are the Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets one and the Harry Potter and the goblet of fire one. Movie posters are way to expensive and are not within my spending range. Therefore I rather collect movie postcards which are free, except that they are of a smaller size. Now I am on the constant lookout for movie cards whenever I pass by the cinema. My heart will leap a beat and a chill of excitement will shoot through me whenver I see new movie cards being placed at the entrance of the cinema. As I only started this hobby not too long ago, I didn't have a huge collection of movie postcards. My current collection includes 'yours,mine and ours', 'ultraviolet' and 'shaggy dog', all given to me by LCH!!!! (sorry for the trouble of helping me to collect so many of them and of course, thank you!) If you come across any movie cards, don't mind collecting for me, ya? :):)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home