AJ volleyball championship
AJC VOLLEYBALL BOYS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!! Oh man, everyone was soooooo thrilled by it that we cheered like lunatics when the team won the championship point. Everyone pounded their fists in the air and applauded for the team. I screamed at the top of my voice for the team when they won. I think I can't speak tomorrow due to all the shouting .
The team didn't have a smooth journey throughout the match. Although the team thrashed TJ with 25-1? (I forgot the score. Its ten something. But I know our team won by a large margin) in the first set, TJ still put up a fierce fight and bounced back by winning two straight sets 25-23 (what a pity that the AJ team lost by 2 points!!!!) and 25-19 (I think). By then, our morale were quite low. However, all is not lost when the team won the 4th set by thrashing Tj again 25-15. In the final and deciding set, the atmosphere was so tense up that everyone rose and stood at their seats for fear of missing any point that is scored. Both the AJ and TJ teams refused to give in to each other, scoring one point after another. Then in the championship point, the AJ team was leading by 14-11. One more point and the team would be champion. I have to say that the last ball was the best ball ever. One of the AJ players smacked the ball right down at the opponent's court just in time with our "EHHHHHH.....SHA!" The team scored and clinched the championship!!!! Then we went on with our "AJ boleh" cheer. My favourite cheer of the day was "Why are we so pro??? We also don't know" that cheer. Haha....We ended off with the AJCians singing the school song. That was the loudest volume of the school song that I have ever heard from AJcians.
Heard from Hui Ping that it has been ages since the AJ volleyball team has last entered finals, not to mention clinching the championship! But we did it this time!!!!! So cool man.
All the cheering makes me forget about the chem common test, which I think is more deadlier than the maths common test and I already think the maths common test was already bad enough, but that was before I took the Chem test. I absolutely have no sufficient time to complete the Chem paper. I spent a good 15 minutes on the 1st question, which I couldn't solve in the end. Then I was left with 10 minutes to do 10 MCQs and the whole of question 1 except the definition part, which I think I got it wrong. In the end, I handed in the paper with leaving question 1 blank. Totally blank as in NOT A SINGLE WORD IS WRITTEN ON it. I think Mr Ng is going into the tutorial class with a parang because I reckon he is going to kill me for leaving such a huge blank for him to put a big question mark as well as a big zero. And can you believe this? Mr Ng is the volleyball team teacher!!!! I saw him practising with the team today at the sports hall before the match started. Wow... never judge a book by its cover. He was practising in his suit lor. Haha....
Before I end off, I have to say I am extremely proud of the volleyball team winning!!!!! They did a fabulous job!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home