You evil woman

Monday, May 25, 2009

Today I went for the 2nd formal job interview of my life. It was scary, because I expected to see just one interviewer, but when I walked into the room, there were three interviewers seated in front of me. I was almost choked by my saliva. I smiled at the interviewers, but they didn't smile back, which increased my nervousness. The first thing that was posed to me was " describe yourself", which seems to be a very simple question, but at that time my mind went blank. I couldn't organise my thoughts properly and so I just crapped whatever that came to my mind. I gave a really short answer which seemed to surprise the interviewers and there was an awkward silence as they anticipated more from me, but I just stopped there. Then they asked about my strengths and weaknesses and I described more of my weaknesses than strengths. So dumb of me! Haix overall the whole interviewer was a depressing one. On my way back, I recalled the questions that were asked and I realised that some questions could be answered in that way. Lessons to take away from this interview: I definitely need to brush up my interview skills. Try to prepare beforehand what are some of the questions that could be asked. Make your answers longer!!!!

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home