You evil woman

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Seoul Garden

Today marked the first time that I stepped into Seoul Garden to have a meal. When I got in there, what I saw was an array of raw chicken, beef and many uncooked food. The first thing that crossed my mind was "how I am supposed to eat???? Eat them raw???" Then I asked my aunt who was there with me for the meal and she almost laughed her head off when I finished asking the question. She answered, " Don't you know we have to cook the food ourselves???" I felt like a complete idiot. Luckily I was there with my mother, my mother's friend and my aunt--- three housewives who are skilled in cooking ( that is just the place where they can show off their culinary skills) or else I would have eaten a meal of food that is not properly cooked just now. And I would not be sitting in front of the computer blogging. I would be in the toilet doing you know what. Haha...I can't imagine what would happen if I go to Seoul Garden alone. I wouldn't know when the food is ready and I would have either undercooked or overcooked the food. Haha... Anyway, as it was a buffet style, I ate quite a lot today, so I reckon I gain quite some pounds again. The chocolate ice cream was yummy!!! You guys should go try that if you all have the chance to go eat at Seoul garden. And don't be an ignoramus like me. Go check up on the place you are supposed to eat in case you end up asking stupid questions like me. After eating, I went to Royal Sporting House and bought a new badminton racket! (courtesy of my mother). It costs $16.90 and that is the cheapest of all badminton rackets displayed there. The most expensive one costs $129!!! (!!!) I think the one that I bought looks quite stylo: silver in colour! I am intending to join the badminton recreation team, but it allows only 15 people into the team!! And it is on a first-come-first-serve basis. It means that if you are the first to arrive in the hall on this Wed, you are automatically in the team. I am feeling nervous about that. What if I am the 16th person?? What if I can't make it to the badminton recrea team??? What CCA can I join then?? My passion lies in badminton and if I do really can't make it, I will be utterly disappointed. I think I will just go join the swimming team and drown myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home