I expected myself to lose my voice due to the intensive shoutings and screamings yesterday during the Vball finals, but miracles of all miracles, I still manage to retain my voice in a rather good condition. I could actually feel myself developing a sore throat last night, but the sore throat had miraculously gone away this morning.
Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day. First, AJ is competing against HCI in the basketball finals at Toa Payoh Sports Hall tmr. I am in a dilemma on whether to go or not to go. If I go, I will miss GSC. If I don't go, I will miss the exciting match. Other than the finals, I am also going to TJ's dance concert at Kallang theatre later in the evening to support Marlene! I think the latest estimated time I will reach home tmr is gonna be about 11pm. Then the next morning, I will also be going to NJ fantasia (dragged by my NJ friends), which is sorta like AJ family day, where everyone will set up food stalls (yum yum!) or games stalls.
With so many events and concerts that I will be attending, I have to squeeze some time in for my homework and revision.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home