You evil woman

Friday, June 16, 2006

Countries that I support in world cup 2006

Here are the countries that I am rooting for in this year world cup. Hope at least 2 of them will be able to enter the semi finals and advance further into finals, or else I am going to boycott world cup for the rest of my life.

Haha. Kidding one lah. I will not be so foolish enough to boycott world cup just because my favourite teams are not in the semi finals or finals.

Let the picture do the talking

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home