My gosh! Steven Gerrard is da man!!! For those who watched the England vs T&T match last night, you have to admit that the goal scored by him was a beautiful and an unexpected one!!! I let out a shriek when the ball went straight in while my brother just yelled and cheered with two of his friends that came to my house to watch the match.
Seriously speaking, the first half of the match was terrible. I struggled to keep my eyelids open, and I couldn't stop yawning because the match was dull and boring, even though there were some attempts by England to score a few goals. There were some goals that were ought to be scored but weren't. It's such a pity, or else England wouldn't have just won by 2-0. It would definitely be more than that. My brother kept hurling profanities like 'what the (the four letter word starting with f as well as another one starting with h) are they doing? Score lah!' My brother just kept swearing and cursing for that 46 minutes. I almost gave up after watching the first half and wanted to sleep. Luckily, I didn't or else I could have missed the 2 goals in the last few minutes. I would really kill myself if I do miss them. Another thing worth mentioning is that John Terry saved the day (and England as well) by kicking away the ball scored by a player from T&T in the nick of time, or else T&T would have scored the opening goal for that match. I was worrying for England for that 82 minutes until Peter Crouch scored that one goal and in a short span of minutes, Steven Gerrard scored another one. Three cheers for England!
And Ecuador won by 3-0! Pro man! That was unbelievable! Another team to be watching out for...
And now then I realise that kaka is married already!!!! *die* Anyway, his wife's name is Carolina Celico and she's drop dead gorgeous. They were married last year December and she was still a high school student. (I did some research on her....haha....). Gosh.....all the football players I admire are either engaged or married and some even have children already!!! Frank Lampard has a son, Steven Gerrard has two children, and David Beckham has 3. Luckily, Cristiano is still available. (or is he already taken?) Anyway, I am always the last to know...If you know, please inform me, thanks. I am already prepared for the worst.
Hmmm...Argentina in action tonight. Not the team that I am supporting. Maybe I will watch.
I am running a very high fever!!!! The world cup fever!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home