badminton
I went to support the girls' badminton match against VJC today. Sadly, we lost. Out of the four matches, we only managed to win one. Frankly, I didn't concentrate fully in watching our match. Instead, I was distracted by the guys'double match (meridian vs jurong jc) which was playing just at the side. Man, their match was soooo exciting!!! I went home without finished watching their match, but I hope Jurong JC win.
The number of people who went to support didn't even fill up the one bus. I slept throughout the bus journey to the sports hall. I slept like a dead log, without even realising that we reached already. The only time that I woke up was when the bus driver suddenly swerved to the left and I almost fell to the ground. I would have killed myself if I really did fall to the ground. But after that, I went back to my sleep again.
Mr Ng was present at the match!!!! What was he doing there??? My blood ran cold when I saw Mr Ng at the sports hall. I quickly shifted myself to an obscure corner that is far away from his sight just in case he saw me and then asked me why I was there to support instead of not staying at home to study chem. I also feared that he would ask me why I did so badly for chem.
Anyway, the girls badminton team has already done well enough to reach that stage of competition. (don't ask me which stage. I don't know) Three cheers for AJ!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home