high school musical
Oh mi gosh! I just finished watching high school musical on disney channel! This movie is sooooooo nice! Everyone in the movie can sing, especially the leading roles!
I wonder why it isn't screened in Singapore. This is one great movie to watch!
The below 1st video is my favourite part of the movie -- the audition part. The first few were disastrous. The 2nd one even sang the wrong lyrics. He sang 'sneeze' instead of see. Haha.
After watching this movie, I totally forgot about Brazil losing in the world cup. A good movie does wonders! That is the reason why I love watching movies. Allows me to put my worries aside.
The 2nd video is about the pair (Zac Efron and Vanessa Anne Hudgens) trying out for the 2nd audition for their school musical with this song "breaking free". This is my fav song out of all the songs in the movie! Great chemistry between the pair. They sing really well! I did some research. Zac Efron is 19 and Vanessa 18 this year, and both can sing better than any of the Singapore Idol top 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home