Yeah! Exams officially over! I am dead for maths, gsc compo and probably chem. In the past, my 'dead' refers to getting less than B. Now, 'dead' here means a high probability of failing. Bless me.
I am going to catch superman returns afterwards with Hui Ping, Li Min and Cindy at Jurong Point. Haha...those who are reading this post now can catch us there. Then I will also be watching Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man chest after I watch Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the black pearl shown on channel 5 7.30pm. Muahaha....I got it all planned out already.
There have been news that the 5th installment of Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Order of Phoeniex, will be screened next year July. JULY! Screened during a time that is not vacation. Spiderman 3 will be showing next year! Can't wait fer this two blockbusters!!!!!!
Yay! Andy Roddick breezed past the 2nd round of Wimbledon with 6-1, 6-4, 6-2!!! However, Marat Safin is out already! What a shock! To think he used to beat Roger Federer in the Australia open in one year that I can't remember and clinched the grand slam trophy. I really hope Roger Federer won't win this year's Wimbledon. If he wins, he will be winning it for the 4th consecutive time. 4! Please let someone put a stop to this 'Federer Express' (as dubbed by the media). Someone please beat Federer! Anyone!
I will be getting disney channel in few days' time!!!! As well as Discovery travel & living and hallmark channel, which I previously don't have! I am able to watch shows like the suite life of zack and cody and that's so raven on disney channel! These two shows are super hilarious!!!! I watch the shows on preview channel and that makes me to decide to subscribe to the channels. And channel 5 is showing The Ellen DeGeneres show!!! I love watching celebrity talkshows. My current favourites are the Oprah Winfrey Show, the Jimmy Kimmel show, tonight show with Jay Leno as well as Live with Regis and Kelly. Some I watch it on the net, the others I watch it on cable.
Tonight is the first kicking off of the quarter finals!!!!!!!! Germany vs Argentina. VERY interesting. Gonna be an exciting match. Hope Germany wins. As for England vs Portugal, I hope Portugal wins. Although I used to support England, the way England plays really irritates me. I feel like throwing something at the TV whenever they have such a good opportunity to score a goal but miss it by a mile. However, star players in Portugal like Deco will not be playing. So sad.
lalalalala.......I think I have written a lot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home