I am attending my cousin's wedding dinner in a short while. The dinner starts at 8pm and now I am still at home blogging away. We are sure going to be late for that dinner. The dinner is at some hotel situated at some ulu road. I guess we will have a hard time finding the place.
Actually, I HATE to attend wedding dinners, because it means that I have to wear dress. Who sets the rule that we can't wear t-shirt and jeans to wedding dinners????? My mother. She said we have to be formal and presentable as a sign of respect to the couple. Right now, I am stuck in an uncomfortably tight dress that my mother bought for me last year for graduation night. With that dress, it also means that I can't wear any ordinary slippers or sports shoes. I have to wear high heels. HIGH HEELS! I absolutely hate it. My mother is sure going to make me wear that. Hope we take a taxi there afterwards because I simply cannot stand wearing high heels and taking the MRT at the same time. It's either high heels or mrt. Not both.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home