You evil woman

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Can you imagine yourself in a brightly lit room, relaxing and listening to music and then all of a sudden you find yourself in pitch darkness? What would be the first thought that strike your mind? That's what happened to me just now!!!!!!! My heart practically skipped a beat and the first thought that crossed my mind was terrorist attack!!!! They are cutting our electricity off first before they launch their attack!!! I think my heartbeat is still erratic now as I am blogging. After finding myself in pitch darkness, I quickly scrambled out of the room to see what was going on. I looked out of the window and found that there were still lights at the opposite block, so I calmed myself down and told myself that it should not be the episode of return of mas selamat. It just happened that my mother was trying to put on a new light bulb and then suddenly the electricity got cut off. My brother went to the electricity box at the front of the house to try to restore the electricity.

However, after a few tries with the circuit breaker, there were still no electricity coming back. I really thought that we would have to turn in early tonight because there were simply nothing to do if there were no electricity. My mother cannot watch tv and my brothers cannot use the computer. Well for me I can still listen to radio from my phone. Then my mother guessed that it could be the electricity box outside my house. So my mother and brothers went outside to figure out how to reset the tripped circuit breaker, while I just sat and watched. I was really feeling helpless because I have forgotten all the physics stuff I learnt in secondary school and didn't know what to do in this situation. After a few attempts, FINALLY the white lights came back again and I couldn't describe how relieved and happy I was. I have never felt so happy seeing lights again! It's like a feeling that you have lost something and you think you are never going to find it back and then it's back again! I am going to embrace electricity!!!! I really realise the importance of electricity after tonight and I am grateful that we have electricity here.

Before I go, I need to tell myself this: LZL!!!!!! STUDY!!!!!! FIND YOUR MOTIVATION!!!!! STUDY!!!!!! FOR!!!! YOUR!!!!! TESTS!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home