You evil woman

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Both yesterday and today are crazily hectic for me. Let me explain how. As for yesterday, I met up with my JC friends for a reunion lunch at Bishan at manhattan fish market. The flaming prawns with some kind of special sauce on top are superb! We chatted for quite a long time and I think I burnt a hole at the sofa I was sitting. We laoed yu sheng. It's funny that we laoed yu sheng at such an ang moh place.haha

After that, I rushed to Tanjong pagar to collect the long awaited big bang concert dvd!!!! The dvd costs as much as the price of one and a half psychology textbook that I am supposed to buy, but I decided to use the money to buy the dvd instead of investing in the psychology textbook. hahaha. But I reckon I should be able to recoup my money after this chinese new year, which I will then use it to buy my psychology textbook. I also got the concert poster by adding one more dollar! I am going to frame it up and hang it on my wall. haha

After the collection of the dvd, I met with my secondary school friends at dhoby ghaut for reunion dinner. We shopped around Plaza Singapura for around 2 hours before heading to a food court to have our reunion dinner- korean style. haha we ordered a tableful of korean food like spicy rice cake. I ordered the korean glass noodle which tasted quite nice but it was too spicy for me, and this is worsened by the hot atmosphere around because the food court is not very well air-conditioned. haha. After eating, we walked to Rochor Road wanting to have a taste of tao huay that my friend recommended, but it was closed, so we headed home. I was already half asleep on my way home because of the long day I had.

As for today, I woke up at 8.30am and my mother announced it was time for the annual last minute spring cleaning session. This always happen without fail every year. I think the last minute gene is in the whole family. In my family's dictionary, spring cleaning= rearranging of stuff. What we do is just take down the things, wipe off the dust covering the things and put them back. There is no spring cleaning at all!!! Spring cleaning is sorting out and throwing away old stuff and replace them with brand new things, but we just reaarange the old things. As I am blogging now, my brothers still haven't cleaned their room. They will just choose to close their room door when our relatives come visiting. Anyway, I started cleaning plus decorating the house from 11am to 6pm, with a 2 hour break in between. Cleaning with the accompany of music really makes cleaning a lot easier. You should try it! haha.

Few more hours to new year!!!! Can't wait for the good food that my relatives prepare!! Although the menu for every year is the same, I still look forward to it because it is only once a year!!! haha.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home