I can wave goodbye to my korean language module now, because I have dropped it halfway through the bidding round today. Only a mere 18 spaces are being allocated to the korean language module and the MINIMUM bid is being pushed up to 1000+ points, not to mention the maximum point, which I remember it to be 3981 or what. All the points in my account don't even add up to the minimum bid, so I reckon rather than whacking all my points in the korean mod, I should bid for another module and take the korean language module in other semester when I have more points. Replacing the korean language module is a chemistry module. May I be blessed for this module. The results are not out yet, but I should be able to get this module. Once I get this module, I have NO free day for this semester. Ahhhh.
I went back to AJ for open house today! All the good memories in AJ just flooded back to me as I took the familiar route back to AJ. Alighting at Yio Chu Kang station, exiting the MRT station on the right, walking under the shelter, crossing the traffic light before slowing making my way to the entrance of AJ. Saw my Maths tutor and the photocopying auntie today. haha. The open house at AJ wasn't very happening because there weren't a lot of people. Usually you would expect crowds of people in the open house, eagerly asking questions about the school and tutors, but from what I saw, it didn't occur for AJ open house. haha. I wanted to try the chicken rice stall today, but it was closed and the food at vegetarian stall left only 3 dishes. But there is a milo truck in school today!!! haha my lunch today was 2 cups of milo. Why is it that milo from milo truck tastes so nice? What do they add huh?
I finally had my dream come true! Went to cheryl mao house today!!! Haha her house is so warm and welcoming!! And her room! It's so her! She showed us her bakery shop, toys and funny newsletters that she did. The bread that she made using clay for her bakery shop made me hungry just now. oh my god I think her imagination is richer than that of J.K Rowling!
Had a fun day today! But why is it that I have so much fun when school is about to reopen? haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home