You evil woman

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ok I shouldn't let my blog and brain rot, so I reckon that I should write something to get my brain working and also to update you guys about my life. Actually there is no life to speak of, because basically I just stay at home almost everyday. How exciting and fulfilling can your life get when you stay at home most of the time? My life is dominated by computer, tv, a bit of radio and super junior right now. haha. TV and computer are the only means that I get in touch with the outside world. I tried to read the newspapers, but I feel so unmotivated to read nowadays. Whenever I "read" the newspapers, I am just glancing see through the headlines and pictures and the only thing that I read thoroughly from the newspapers is the TV schedule. Yes I am ashamed to say that I am always at the peak of laziness during the holidays. Actually there are times that I want to blog about something, but then as I was writing halfway, the laziness just kicks in and I gave up writing. haha

I have been trying to find a job to occupy me this holidays and also to earn extra income. I have sent out several resumes, been through a few interviews but none was successful. I even signed up as a part time tutor at a tuition agency called GenZ. But no reply! So this is how an unemployed person looking for a job feels. I realise how dejecting it can get when you open your email everyday, looking forward to a job reply in your inbox, but then there is always none. The reason why I stay at home is because no job= no money= cannot splurge unnecessarily= no recreation activities. Staying at home is the cheapest form of recreation, BUT prolonged stay at home without stepping out of the house is not good either. SO, I attend gatherings selectively. haha

Speaking of gatherings, I have 2 class gatherings this coming Saturday. One is a primary school gathering and the other one is a secondary school gathering. I haven't decided which one to attend yet because both gatherings are in the evening. Frankly speaking, I am not a bit excited to meet my primary and secondary school classmates because I think it would be awkward to meet people whom you haven't kept in touch with for 4 years and 8 years respectively. Shouldn't normal youths be excited and enthusiastic about class gatherings like this? Meeting your old classmates and reminisce about the past? But I am certainly not feeling this way. I think I am being anti-social again. 4 more days left and I still haven't made up my mind on which one to attend. Or whether I should attend. The "angel" in my mind says that I should attend either one of the gatherings, because I can catch up with long-lost friends and maybe it will turn out to be a memorable experience. But the "devil" says that I shouldn't waste my time and money attending due to previous bad experiences that I had. Seriously I don't know. arhhh

Ok, I realise that I have just exposed many of my flaws in this post. Lazy, aimless and anti social. I feel lousy now. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home