You evil woman

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Wa lau, today econs tutorial damn stress lah. The econs teacher entered the classroom with a rather pissed off face and then started demanding to see our homework that she assigned us last week. When she saw that some of us didn't complete our homework. she started nagging about us not putting in enough effort and even though we already had 3 tutorial classes, she complained that we were slower than those who only attended 2 tutorial classes. Ok lah, we admit that we are late bloomers lah. We learn things very slow one, cannot meh? She so impatient today, so scary. Then she asked people to go tho the board and present their answers. Luckily the question that i did was an easy one. The teacher gave us a hard time today. Hope she can go back to her normal self next tutorial class.
Then there is this Chem lecture. I TOTALLY CATCH NO BALL. Whole thing about dipole dipole dipole. WHAT IS THAT????? Must go home and figure out myself liao. Not that the teacher is not good lah. The problem lies with me, WITH ME.
I got this Maths tutorial later on. PLEASE, let there be NO maths test. No Maths test, no maths test. I need time to stabilise my graphing techniques and function concepts first before I can take up the challenge of Maths test.
Later also got PW. another damn stressful lesson. I tried to think of what to do for PW. I think think think, think until head explode liao still cannot think of one.
Haha..notice that I used singlish in this post. This may be due to the Coxford Singlish Dictionary that I read last Sunday when I went to popular. The book veli funny lah. I came across words like oleng joo (orange juice), valley (very), canopy (cannot be)....If I use this kind of language in my GP, I think the teacher will vomit blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home