Another new post. And yeah, you guess it! It's about world cup again!!!
About the Portugal vs Iran match: The goal by Deco at the 63rd minutes was priceless! He kicked the ball with such ferocity and precision that the ball flew with great speed straight to the top corner of the net, leaving the Iranian goalkeeper no chance to save it. At the 80th minute, Cristiano secured a goal with an accurate penalty goal, making it a 2-0 win against Iran. I had a fabulous time feasting my eyes on Cristiano Ronaldo. Muahaha....
About Czech and Ghana match: What a shocking defeat for Czech! Who would have forecasted that Ghana would actually win Czech by 2-0???? This goes to show that the ball is really round. There is no way you can predict which way the ball will roll to.
About USA and Italy match: I can't give you my views on it because I didn't watch the match. Haha...anyway, what I know is that it was a draw between Italy and US. US managed to equalise the score with only 9 men!!!
I am eagerly anticipating the Brazil vs Aust and Korea vs France match!!!! I am going to forgo the Japan vs Croatia match to catch some sleep so that I will be not be snoozy during the matches. I didn't take a nap during the England vs T&T match which was broadcasted at midnight and I almost dozed off. I have learnt my lesson. Muahaha. This is my first time I am catching a 3am match. All for the sake of Korea!! The pride of Asia!!!! Go ahead and beat France!!!!! I really do hope that Brazil and Korea are able to progress to the next round. Brazil and Korea all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaka in the house tonight! I have never seen him play before and I am going to take a good look tonight.
I chatted with Peck Yan on the phone this afternoon. Never knew that she was a world cup fanatic as well! Haha...she also likes Frank Lampard and he is the reason why she watches the England matches. (Same as me! Muahaha.)

My beloved KAKA!!!!!! What a radiant smile he has.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home