Yesterday's wedding dinner was practically a stoning session. First, I managed to persuade my mother to take a taxi there because I kept complaining about the high heels and the tight dress and I don't want to take the mrt there because I will have this strange feeling that dozen of pairs of eyes will be on me when I wear a dress. As a result of taking the taxi, we reached there at 7.30pm and were one of the few to be there. I stoned for almost 45 minutes before the dinner started. And after eating each dish, I stoned again while waiting for the next dish to be served. There wasn't any conversation going on at our table because we sat with a table of strangers and there wasn't any common topic among us. So it was a quiet dinner.
After we reached home at about 11.30pm, I quickly dashed to to bathroom to take a bath so that after taking it, I could catch some sleep to watch the match. But I just couldn't take it in the end, and I went to sleep after the first half because there wasn't any goals and my eyelids just became heavier. ALL FOUR GOALS WERE SCORED IN THE 2ND HALF!!!!! This is so unfair. I waited for 45 minutes++ just to watch goals and the moment I went to sleep, the 4 goals were scored. Urghhhhh.....hope this won't happen for tomorrow morning's finals. Please don't bore me to death and score some goals!!!! I can't stand a match without any goals.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home