The 2008 christmas has got to be the most unhappening christmas of all time, but can be considered well spent. For the past 2 years, I spent the christmas at Hui Ping's house with other 2 friends, Cindy and Li Min. We would spent the christmas eve playing bridge or dai dee until very late and woke up at noon on christmas day. A table of delicious food cooked by Hui Ping's auntie and mother would greet us by the time we woke up. Then after eating, we would continue our game of bridge before heading home around in the late afternoon. Then when I reached home, there would be another christmas dinner feast awaiting for me. But this year is totally different, because Hui Ping is away in Hong Kong during this christmas and we have nowhere to go. haha.
I slept at 11.30pm on christmas eve!!!! Before christmas arrived! Haha then I spent the day cleaning my room. Actually I cleaned the room with the accompany of radio. The radio station was playing a lot of christmas songs and thus I did feel the festive atmosphere while cleaning the room. haha. The room looks a lot cleaner now but I am still not done with the cleaning. Gotta find another day to clear up the rest of the mess! haha
Hope everyone has a wonderful christmas!!! Not much time left before the end of christmas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home