You evil woman

Sunday, December 28, 2008

All about big bang!!!

Since Christmas is over, I reckon it is time to remove the christmas blogskin, although I hate to do so because my big bang would no longer be there. But I would definitely find a suitable big bang blogskin, so that I can gaze at them everytime I visit my blog. HAHAHA. I am totally crazy over big bang right now, judging from the number of times a day I visit their website to check the latest updates about them. The permanent search keyword on youtube or google is now "big bang" and I subscribe to all those people who always upload big bang videos. Now my subscription box on youtube is full of big bang videos!!! WOO!! haha. It is like back to the old days when I went gaga over boybands like Westlife, Nsync, backstreet boys. It has been very long since a decent boyband has caught my eye! haha.

Let me formally introduce to you all 5 members of big bang. It's good to have some rough idea of who is who because it is expected that I will be gushing about them on my blog for the next few years. hahaha. Ok here is a summary of them, in point form. haha.

ABOUT BIG BANG

- The number 1 korean hip hop and R&B group (haha bias detected here)
- debuted in 2006
- Leader of the group: G-dragon (20), Jack of all trades, can sing, dance, rap, beatbox
- TOP (21): Main rapper of the group. Has a super deep voice and is the big brother of the group.
- Daesung (19): In my opinion he is the funniest. He always give hilarious answers during interview. He looks funny too. His eyes are really small when he smiles. hahaha. He can be considered the star of the group because he is involved in many other projects like starring in musical other than the usual big bang stuff.
- Taeyang (20): Super good dancer of the group. He also has released a solo album in which one of the tracks climbed to the top spot on one of the kpop chart.
- Seungri (18). The baby of the group. Has a scandal with G dragon because they are exceptionally close and they are always taking pictures together. hahaha
Here is a picture of them and I have named them for you. haha

Actually you can read all these from wikipedia, but for convenience sake I have summarised the important points for you. You are most welcome!!! haha. Support big bang!!! WOO!!!!

The 5 guys are always goofing around, and they are so funny when they appear on interviews or reality shows!!! They are also spokesperson for brands like fila and my favourite commercial is the baskin robbins commercial!!! You should watch it!!! Haha I have watched the commercials for N times and I even put them in my phone for viewing anytime, anywhere. hahaha.


I like the combination of TOP's beatboxing and G dragon trombone! haha. Basically, they are trying to describe and express the blueberry ice cream through music.


Seungri and Taeyang in this video. This video has no subtitles. Just make do lah. haha. In this video, the apple mint ice cream is expressed through a cheerful piano tune. The ice cream looks so delicious!!!!

Ok I think I have said more than enough!!! Gotta turn in soon beacause I have to wake up early tmr for my genting trip!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home