You evil woman

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yesterday was my first time watching the Taiwan Golden Melody Awards live on cable! And this is because Super Junior was invited as guest performers on the show! HAHAHA. I must say that I am really lucky to catch them on TV because I missed the first 2.5 hours of the award ceremony and I thought I had definitely missed their performance. Anyway, I thought to myself that there would always be youtube to rely on so I took my own sweet time to bathe after I reached home. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I heard the song "sorry sorry" and I just flew towards the TV. It was the hosts doing a parody of sorry sorry and then they announced the REAL SUPER JUNIOR is coming out!!! ARHHH SUPER JUNIOR!!!! They performed two of their songs "It's you" and "Sorry sorry". Watching them perform in a chinese music award ceremony just makes me feel that they are much much closer. haha. But I missed it when they are walking down the red carpet and when they present an award with Lin Yi cheng. I am sure they must have charmed many fangirls when they are walking the red carpet. haha

Actually I read from online report that they have been invited before in 2007 as performers too but I didn't know and care about them back then. haha. Only prestigious award ceremonies like the the Taiwan Golden Melody Awards are capable of inviting such high end overseas celebrities as guest performers. DBSK and Boa have been invited as guests before too! WAHH.

Some comments on the result of the awards:

WHY? WHY? WHY IS JAY CHOU WINNING BEST MANDARIN MALE SINGER? I think Fang Da Tong is the deserving winner!! I was rooting for Fang Da Tong and then it was announced that Jay is the winner. DISAPPOINTING SIA.

But I am really happy to know that Lu Guang Zhong won the best newcomer award!!! The competition among the newcomer award is fierce but I think Lu Guang Zhong stands out the most because of his unique (dress) style and so he deserves to win.
This is one of his new songs that made me LOL. He is a huge advocate of eating breakfast daily and he wrote this song about how he snatches his friend's breakfast because he is still hungry but has no more money to buy another set of breakfast. Enjoy watching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home