HAIX. I just watched some of the kpop night concert fancam videos on youtube and I have to say that not attending the kpop night concert is currently listed as one of the BIGGEST regrets of my life! I think I am just plain suay lah. I have participated in whatever contest there is to win free tickets and even recruiting my friends' help to take part, but I just didn't win ANY!
I am going to unlike kpop night concert on facebook because it's painful to read so many comments on how much people have enjoyed every minute of the concert! And OMGGG Big Bang was generous with their performances! They were the definitely the show stealers of that night as they put up an awesome performance of a total of 7 songs!!!! The rest of the groups performed at most 3-4 songs. I will be OVER THE MOON if I watch them perform that 7 songs live!! From the fancam that I saw, I think Big Bang really pushed the atmosphere to its peak. Everyone was so high and chanted parts of their song! I am dying to watch them live but dammit lah I don't have the money!
Anyway, I just hope they will show the concert on TV soon (and the dirt poor me just continue to view my beloved korean groups from tv screens lol)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home