You evil woman

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Haha I am glad that I have been keeping this blog for almost 4 years! Though there are several occasions that I have seriously neglected this blog, and for once I even thought of deleting it (April's Fool!), I am happy that I didn't give up on it! I can't really say that this blog has recorded my growing process for the past 4 years, because I feel that I haven't matured a lot. Haha. But what I can confidently say is that this blog has recorded all the good and bad experiences that I have been through, especially during the exams period.

Suddenly I have the urge to read back on my previous posts, and I have to admit that I am amused by some of things that I wrote in the past! I realise most of my posts are always about fangirling (still ongoing), complaining how lazy I am, how I am NOT mugging, how I should start mugging because exams are near etc. I think the type of posts that I wrote are quite standardised. I always write about the same types of things, which suggests that I haven't changed FOR THE BETTER over the past few years. Haha.

Anyway, I have decided to open up and share the archives page so that you all can read back some of the things that I wrote previously. Hopefully that after reading them, it will bring back some memories that you had with me! For your information, if you want to find out how fanatical I am about the 2006 World Cup, please direct your attention to June 2006 posts. LOL.

Ok, lastly, I have always been wanting to blog about this commercial but I didn't have the chance to write! But when I saw this at the bus stop stand, it made me want to write about it!





I am sure that if you watch tv, you would have caught this advertisement on screen! This advertisement totally cracks me up!!! The outcome of using this gatsby facial wash is actually transformation to Takuya Kimura! At first I didn't really know about this new gatsby commercial. It was during one of the gatherings that this commercial was brought up in our conversation, and it made me curious how this advertisement was like. I saw it on youtube and I just LOL at this advertisement! So whenever the familiar tune of the gatsby commercial starts playing, I would stop at whatever I am doing, and rush to the front of tv to watch this commercial. Haha. Gatsby commercials never fail to entertain!

My brothers asked me to buy this facial wash for them during their birthdays, and I want to say to them is 'Even if you use up the whole supply of gatsby facial wash that gatsby could manufacture, you would NEVER be able to become Takuya Kimura.' HAHAHA. Yes the truth hurts.

Ok I have to work tmr! But rest days from Tues-Thurs! Will blog again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home