Hello everyone!! A quick post from me before I get prepared for work. I want to apologise for not updating this blog frequently! Actually there are a lot of random things that I want to post, but I don't have the time! On my working days, I only reach home at 10+pm, and when I am done with bathing and eating dinner (supper), I would find that the computer has already been occupied by my brother. And if I have work the next morning, I would have to leave the house latest by 9.45am to avoid being late. So you can calculate how much free time I have left if you subtract away the sleeping time. Seriously, work has swallowed a lot of my personal free time! My computer and TV time are reduced drastically, and I already stop watching all the variety shows on KBS world and youtube! My mother has kindly helped me record some of these KBS shows but I haven't finished watching them yet! So on my rest days, I spend my time watching those recorded shows, which explains why even when I am free, I don't blog or go online on MSN or facebook. haha.
Gahhhhh sometimes, I think is it harder to meet up during holidays than during school term! My free days for this week are Friday and Saturday. Feel free to ask me out on these days! Haha. I got to go now! Byee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home