I swear I am NEVER going to watch a 3am match anymore because, man, this is so tiring! Unless the final is just so unfortuntely to be boardcasted at 3am, or the match is worth watching. I had a splitting headache when I woke up but the headache is slowly going away.
About the Japan vs Croatia match: The future for the Japan team advancing to the next round is bleak as both Japan and Croatia battled to a goaless draw, leaving both team slim chances of becoming part of the top 16. Heard from my brother that there was a penalty for the Croatia team and that was a golden opportunity to score, but the Jap goalkeeper flung himself to the ball and made a brilliant save. Brilliant or not, both Japan and Croatia only have a single point.
About Brazil vs Australia match:I watched this match!! Brazil won 2-0!!!! They now have 6 points, securing a place in the top 16!!! There is one thing that I have to admit, that is Ronaldo, who used to be the most deadly striker that all goalkeeper fear, seems to be no longer deadly. Ronaldo had great chances of scoring goals, but missed them all. What a waste. And I get to see kaka!!!! To think I never notice him before when he plays for AC Milan. My kaka delivered a shot at the last minute and tried to bring the score to a 3-0, but he missed it. That was a commendable attempt, though. :):)Sorry to keep raving about kaka, but I just couldn't stop talking about him!!! Muahaha.
About Korea vs France match: DRAW!!!! Park Ji Sung managed to equalise Henry's 9th minutes score at the 81st minute!!!! Currently, Korea has 4 points and is at the top of the group. Looking good for Korea, huh?
And EUREKA!!!! I made a discovery!! Frank Lampard is no 8 on his team. Kaka is also no 8 in his team. And I am register no 8 in my class!!!! Muahaha.
More women are watching football nowadays. Not necessarily that they understand the game (but I really do) or they are rooting for the countries that they badly want them to be in. The attraction that draws women to stay glued to the TV for the matches, if you have not guessed it, is the eye candy. Yes, the althletic, muscular men with chiselled good looks. Muahaha.

KAKA in spectacles!!!!!! He looks like a geek. A good looking geek.

KAKA on a magazine cover!!! Oh man, where to get that magazine??? I want one!!!
OK, enough of kaka. Time to get some work done!!!!!!! STudy!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home