You evil woman

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I am here to retrieve back my blog that has been abandoned for almost two weeks due to study commitments. I shall not complain about my promos. I just wanna say that I am quite screwed for most of my subjects and I am beginning to have serious doubts whether I can get promoted or not. Even though promos have ended, I think it is only the beginning. The beginning of the nightmare of PW, the day when we get results back, completing unfinished tutorials...I think I have disappointed Ms Tay and Mr Ng, and I am now just too embarrassed to face them and look at them straight in their eyes.
I think I am suffering from post-exam depression now, where I keep worrying about my results. I suffered this before after O levels. The period after O levels, I kept having the dream that I will get horrible results for Os. I can now picture those AJ teachers who mark my exam scripts shaking their head, asking who the hell is this whose answer is total rubbish and the handwriting is simply horrendous. sigh, sigh, sigh.....I am just so depressed.
I shall talk about something more cheerful now. I went to Jurong Entertainment Centre today with my sec sch friends. I made my first trip to K box today! Ironically, I didn't go there to sing; I just watch Hui Ping and Cindy sing. Li Min and I just stoned in the room. I think it is very weird to sing in front of my friends. I would rather sing to myself while bathing. Anyway, we were there for almost 6 hours. We were supposed to leave at 7pm, but we dragged on and only left at 7.35pm! We gained a free 35 mins singing time. It was very fun, as we sang songs ranging from JJ Lin to Backstreet Boys! Haha...The k box singing-listening session made me forget about my worries temporarily. When we left, we saw a group of Canadian guys practising ice hockey! Oh man, that was so cool! Ice hockey demands good ice skating skills AND hockey skills and it's so cool to do these both at the same time well.
Tmr Lantern Festival! I shall gorge myself with lotsa and lotsa of mooncakes, play with paper lanterns and burn them all up after playing, adding on to the haze problem that Singapore is currently facing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home