You evil woman

Friday, August 11, 2006

We finally handed in the 1st draft of written report today. It feels like a huge rock off my chest. My group have been doing PW everyday for the past one week, stayed up until 5 or 6 something in the evening. I even missed the entire national day parade. Anyway, I reckon that every year's parade would be the same, so I didn't really mind not watching.
I am feeling lazy again. AGAIN. My tutorials have piled up at a madly increasing rate. I wanted to do all of them during the two and a half national day holidays, but I didn't know I would use all of them on PW. I counted the number of weeks left to promos. 7 weeks. TO PROMOS. 1 month and 3 weeks. I have wasted the past 8 months of 2006 mostly on slacking, watching TV, listening to radio...blah blah blah. It's time to settle down and get serious with work. REAL SERIOUS. While people make full use of weekends to revise what teachers have taught for that week, I always squander my weekends on TV. Dumb me. If you see me here frequently, can you please remind me by saying" WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL BLOGGING???? YOU WANT TO GET RETAINED OR WHAT???? GO MUG FOR YOUR PROMOS!!!!" I would really appreciate if you help by shouting at me at the tagboard corner. Thanks a lot.
Sorry. The stress is acting on me again. I really hope that I can get some of the mug bug from my classmates so that I can at the very least get promoted to JC2. That is all I wish for right now. Care about A levels only next year.
Anyway, here's something that cheers me up. I have finally learnt how to transfer photos from the handphone to the computer by using a technology called bluetooth!!!! I know bluetooth has existed for quite some time, but my brother has only taught me how to use after my constant bugging. I am so proud of the photos that I have taken. I swear I didn't edit them with photoshop or anything to make the photos look better. I took them myself. Maybe there is a 'photography' talent within me waiting to be discovered. Haha...With the camera phone, I always take sceneries of the school, my beloved neighbourhood which I have been living for the past 16++ years, and best of all, the sky. In some parts of the day, the sky can be of a very mesmerising blue. Too bad I chose badminton recrea over photography club as my cca. I realise that I enjoy photography as much as badminton. Probably I will take photography as my second hobby.


My neighbourhood!!!!


Hui Ping's sexy back.


Facade of Anderson JC before it was given a new paint. Isn't this pic taken at a brilliant angle???? *smug*


Description I can think of for this pic: The azure blue sky dotted with magnolia white clouds. I love this sky!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home