You evil woman

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Watching the Chelsea vs Manchester City match right now. Frank Lampard just scored a goal!!!! It's 2-0 now. John Terry scored the opening goal.
Gosh! Man Utd thrashed Fulham 5-1!!!!
Didn't update for a week. You may think I have started mugging already but the answer is absolute NO. I am just too busy catching all the nice Korean dramas aired on channel U+ the EPL+Suite life of Zack and Cody. Hyun Bin (the male lead in my lovely samsoon) is sooooo handsome!!!!!!
Today is a good day. First, Jesse Mccartney made an appearance on Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I also watched 3 episodes of Suite life back to back on youtube. The show is just so hilarious!!!! You guys should watch.
Watched a bit of National Day Rally Speech. The low birth rate is indeed a pressing issue. So people, just give birth to more babies. Help solve Singapore solve the population problem! Or else Singapore will just keep importing foreign talents and Singapore will be flooded with foreigner babies in no time.
Tomorrow is the re-retest of PFT. Last chance to pass my fitness test. Hope I pass. *cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home