You evil woman

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We got our promos timetable yesterday. Exams start on the 2nd October, Monday and ends on 5th October, Thursday for me. That means that I won't have to go to school from Friday to Tuesday as I don't have any papers. That is always the first thing that comes to my mind whenver I got the timetable---count the number of days I don't have to turn up in school. Haha...
No lessons tomorrow! Aces' day dance tomorrow! Going back to Nan Hua tomorrow! Meeting ex classmates and teachers tomorrow! Tomorrow is going to be an eventful day!
Today, my mother has found a darn effective way of waking me up in the morning. As you know, I am the kind of person who would say "let me sleep for 10 more minutes" whenever she wakes me up for school. In the past, she used to put the alarm clock right beside my ear when it is time to wake up, but I always block the noise using the pillow to cover my ears, or I would just simply push down the button of the alarm clock. When she found that this method was not working, she then adopted the way of switching on the light of my room, hoping that I would get awoken by the light. But then, I would use the pillow again to shield my face from the light and continued my sleep. She even used the combination of the above two methods, but I just refuse to wake up on time. Basically, she has resorted to all sort of ways to wake me up early, but just to no avail to a person who loves sleeping.
However, she discovered the most effective way of waking me up. That is depriving me of my pillow! Today, she woke me up and I pretended I was about to wake up by opening my eyes, but I was thinking I would go back to sleep again when she is gone. Then, she pulled the pillow out from under my head and I just couldn't continue to sleep! There was also nothing to cover my eyes from the light, so I woke up on time this morning. I just couldn't sleep without my pillow!
Today, I also went to Ching Yee's house to embark on a cookies-baking journey with Shu Yi, Melissa, Wei Ling and Wee Ling for the teachers' day tomorrow.
On the whole, I think the end product is quite delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home