The teachers's day celebrations in AJ was quite fun, much better than the way how nan hua celebrates it. I dread special days' celebration in nan hua and I always sleep during the celebration. Anyway, my favourite performance has got to be the hip hop dancing. Oh man! The president of the student council can dance! I think he was practising for this dance when I caught him practising outside the library.
Went back to nan hua today. Saw Ms Teo and we presented her the cushion we bought. I also stood outside the hall and watched the skit performance. It is still as disastrous as ever. No idea what the people up on the stage are performing.
Saw Li Ju. He is now 183 cm! I thought he was the pillar when he stood beside me.
Then we walked around the school, took countless number of times of the lift (we even used the lift when we wanted to get to 2nd level), visited the librarian Mr Yap, went back to our classroom, saw my Physics teacher but didn't dare go and see him. (miraculously he is still very much alive after last year Physics O level results). Caught up with some ex classmates, chatted a while then left for pizza hut.
In less than an hour's time, it is going to be September. So, bye August, hello September. It just seemed like yesterday that I byed July away, and now it's August time to say bye. How fast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home