Couldn't blog for the past few days because my brothers have been hogging the computer, giving me absolutely no chance to use it and I have to depend on watching TV to spend the past few days.
MY BROTHERS DIDN'T WAKE ME UP TO WATCH MATCH OF THE YEAR: CHELSEA VS MAN UTD!!!!!! I was sooooooo frustrated when I woke up to see 4.30am registered on the clock. I really felt like strangling them while they are sleeping, but then on second thoughts, I didn't want to become a murderer at such a young age and ruin my own future just because they didn't wake me up for a soccer match. I have decided not to talk to them for the next few days, so as to let them think about what wrongdoing have they committed (for not waking me up to watch such an important match.)
I cut my hair today! After seeing Shuyi's shortened hair and Mingzhu's rebonded hair on Saturday's meet up, I decided it's time for me to do something to my hair before school reopens. It is now the length of my shoulder. I no longer can tie it up like a ponytail like before and it looks rather messy. But my head feels so much lighter now with less hair and the hairdresser even joked that I can save a considerable amount on shampoo!
It is now less than a month to Christmas!!! Woohooo!!! So excited! I am feeling Christmas-y already and since shopping malls have already started putting up christmas decorations, I decided to change the blog skin to christmas one as well. My blog now is just a sea of red and green, red and green, red and green.....Can't wait for christmas!!!! Even though my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas by decorating christmas trees, having Christmas parties, giving each other present, eating turkey, it is still a season of joy and time where the whole family can get together. And hope I get to attend a christmas party on Christmas Eve!!! *hint hint*. Even I don't, I will gather Patrick and soft toys and have a christmas party of our own.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home