You evil woman

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I saw the harry potter and the order of phoenix trailer on channel U 11pm news yesterday and I found it rather depressing after watching because firstly, the movie will be screened on 13th July! What great timing! This is supposed to be the time when we are mugging for our prelims and are overloaded with lots of revision. Though I am not a great time management expert, I must find a time to squeeze in for harry potter. It's only once a year you know! Secondly, the trailer shows Daniel Radcliffe kissing!!!!! OHMYGOD. I was enjoying the trailer until I saw that kissing scene and my heart just plunged down from the 100th floor to all the way down. Nevertheless, harry potter and the order of phoenix remains the 1st highly anticipating movie in my heart, side by side with spiderman 3.
I have just written down all the homework that needs to be done for different subjects and I discovered that it is a lot!!!!!!! I have only started on newspaper articles. Got so many SDL. So many tutorials. I can just DIE lah. And the holiday has passed so fast! It has already been 1 week and 3 days since our OP has finished. (To me, our official holiday starts only after OP) At home, I have been doing everything and anything except homework. I love watching cooking programmes!!! Every morning on 11.30am, I would watch "Yan can cook' on channel 5, then followed by 'The naked chef' by Jamie Oliver on SCV until 12.30pm. This is then followed by a break and then I would continue to watch Nigella bites until 2pm. This has been my daily routine for the past one week and so. Haha.
And I must start my homework proper soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home