Yesterday Pavitra and I did the craziest thing. We watched youtube videos for 2.5 hours straight in the school library!!!! Haha...I think we would have watched until the next day if the librarian didn't remind us that the library was closing. We watched a whole bunch of soccer-related videos: best free kicks, best goals, cristiano ronaldo (my fav!) goals, david beckahm best goals, nike and adidas advertisements with all the well-known soccer players showing off their cool tricks.....We exchanged a lot of opinions about soccer, like who is the best looking soccer player, who is the best goalkeeper blah blah blah...It was so fun! I also discovered that I can't spell 'Ronaldinho' properly. We wanted to watch videos on Ronaldinho and I kept spelling it as 'Ronaldino' or 'Ronaldhino'. We also watched a lot of dance videos and the best was Michael Jackson moonwalk!!!!! Oh mi gosh! His moonwalk was so smooth!!!! And cool!!!! You guys should go and watch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home