The reason why I haven't been blogging is because my brothers have been hogging the computer. They are now hooked to a new computer game called Might and Magic which is about 4 warriors going around slaying monster. Now, my brothers are not home yet, so I am making this chance to blog.
Today our class is supposed to have another class outing at Pasir Ris Park. I am terribly sorry that I couldn't make it. I wanted to go, but I have been going out almost everyday this entire week until 7 something pm and when I mentioned it to my mother that we were going to have a class outing at Pasir Ris Park, her immediate response was,"Go so far for what?"Although she didn't forbid me from going, I can sense the disatisfaction and irritation in her voice. So I didn't dare to take the risk of seeing her exploding into bits and pieces and so I didn't go for the outing today.
I ended upwith nothing to do and decided to arrange my desk. During the exam period, all the lecture notes and tutorials were strewn everywhere on my desk, as if a tornado has hit my desk only. I can't bear my father's constant nagging and the unsightly mess anymore, so I decided to use this day to clear everything. I chanced upon a stack of concert and event's tickets that I have been attending this year and the list includes (not in the order of date, but in alphabetical order of the school):
1. ACJC Fun-O-Rama
2. AJ Harmonica concert
3. AJ CO concert
4. AJ Guitar concert (Vibrato)
5. AJ CLDDS performance
6. NJ Choir concert (Soundscape)
7. NJ CO concert (Aurora VII)
8. TJ Mardi Gras
9. TJ Dance concert (Reverie II)
This brought back some wonderful memories of the performances. The one that I enjoyed the most gotta be NJ choir concert. The acapella groups were so cool!!! The most expensive one is TJ dance concert, held at Kallang Theatre, costs $24! Actually, the ticket costs only $14, but I was almost late that time and had to take a taxi there, and it costs me an extra $10. After calculating the cost, they totalled up to $65!!! Oh man! I didn't know I spent so much solely on concert tickets. If my mother gets to know about this, she would definitely erupt like how Mount St Helens did many many years ago. Actually my mother is a very cool person, but she is quite particular about money matters, so you will definitely see her in those big sales and discounts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home