You evil woman

Monday, October 09, 2006

We had our first official class outing today. Actually, we had a class outing during the June holidays, but only a handful of people went, so that outing is not counted as 'official'. Anyway, most of us turned up, except Candice who had choir practice, Sasha, who had to paint her house (HAHA!), Lynette and Ariana.
Firstly, we headed to the food court to have our lunch. As highly recommended by Cheryl, I chose a lemon chicken rice. But Cheryl told me that she found a worm once in her rice. I don't know why I still bought that to eat. Overall, the chicken was crispy, delicious and tasted lemon-y, except that the rice was a bit soggy. I wanted to tell Cheryl that the rice wasn't very nice, but she kept complimenting that the rice was sooooo tasty that I couldn't bear to tell her that.
Then after a heavy lunch, we went to Safra to play bowling. This marked my first time stepping into a bowling alley. I didn't play because I don't want my money to go down the drain, literally. Some of our classmates claimed that they are lousy in bowling, but they end up being the ones with the highest point. It's fun to just sit around and watch people play, and comment about their skills at the same time. Some got the style, but when they threw the ball it just went straight into the drain. Some threw the ball awkwardly, but they managed to get many pins down. The pro ones are those who threw the ball with style, and got a strike. Those are the people who have both the 'style and skills'.
My mother going to China tomorrow!!!!! She went there together with my aunt for a holiday for a week until next Tuesday. My mother has put me in charge of the house and being in charge means I have to go buy dinner, wash and iron clothes, vacuum and mop the floor, basically all the household chores that my mother does everyday. I also have to wake my brothers up!!! I even have trouble waking up myself and I am expected to wake them up. I have to wash my brother clothes too, you know!!!!! This is so infuriating!!!! I am going to be darn busy everyday from tomorrow onwards until next Tuesday.
Gotta go study for SPA now. SPA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home