You evil woman

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I have just finished washing a total of 6 pairs of socks and my school bag. Just like how I have accumulated my homework, I kept procrastinating the cleaning of my socks until all the supply of my clean socks have run out, and that I had to wash all 6 pairs at one go. This shows that having too many pairs of socks is no good, especially if you have to wash everything by yourself.

And about the bag. Ever since I bought it in August last year, I have never washed it until now. The moment I put the bag in the pail of water, the water turns dark instantly, suggesting the amount of dust and dirt my 7 month old bag has been exposed to. No wonder my bag feels heavier each day. It must the dust that I have been carrying all this while. haha.

My father called from Portugal 2 days ago! He is actually in the homeland and birthplace of one of my favourite soccer players, Cristiano Ronaldo! I think my father has travelled to almost every corner of the world. There was once he bought back two weird looking sculptures from don't-know-where, and placed them on top of the TV. I found them quite an eyesore at first, but I have gotten used to them staring at me, when I am staring at the TV. Anyway, the two sculptures are still on top of my TV as my father has no intention of removing them, or maybe he has forgotten that the sculptures exist.

It's almost time for hana kimi! Got to book my favourite seat before my mother beats me to it. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home