Our SL is a blast! It is such a joy to plan christmas party for little kiddies!!! At first when I heard that we had to deal with little kiddies aged 2-6, I thought that they would be like "Dennis the Menace" type, but they turned out to be angels sent from heaven! They are sooooo cute and lovable, but I didn't dare to pinch them under the scrutiny of their teachers. Haha.
The hokey pokey dance is the part where I derived the greatest sense of satisfaction. Their enthusiasm is very infectious!!! And they were great in shaking their butts! Haha...seems like coco lee has competition now.
I took tons of pics of the kids!!! Whenever I took pics of them, I would show them their pics in my phone and told them that they are trapped in my phone! Haha. Hope none of them believed me.

His name is Davis! He reminds me of the kid in "love actually"! Haha..he is so adorable!!! He has dimples showing up when he smiles!

Davis is popular among the girls!

So cute!

Sexy back. haha.

I shall admit that due to my poor photographic techniques, I had some help with photoshop to edit this pic to cover something.

Haha...ching yee's spine is about to break under the weight of these 2 kiddies!

I have no idea why he wanted to do this pose. Maybe he dreams of having his own wings?

This is Terence, the guy who wanted to pass urine when we were about to start the obstacle game! He was in a state of shock when he turned around to see my camera phone aiming at him.

They were queuing for lunch and the moment saw me taking out my phone, they started smiling and posing with the 'V' hand signs. So cute!!!

The 'V' hand sign is very popular among little kiddies! Don't know why they learn that from...
Terence even knows to put it beside his eyebrow! Ha!

So many kiddies, so little space.

His name is Krishnan! Weird arh? And he looks like those kind of powerful triad chief's son. haha.

This is Amos, acting like a puppy. This boy very good in acting cool. It was after long hours of torturing that I finally know his name.

Amos looks quite gay in this pic. haha.

The hello kitty craze is starting again! Haha..they are queuing for food lah.

Enjoying lunch!

This is the only girl pic I have! All the girls in K1 are the quiet type, unlike the boys who are so hyper and just swarm around when I took out my phone. Her eyes are kinda of scary though.
I would love to plan a chinese new year party for the little kids again!!! Any parties!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home