You evil woman

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Watching the Badminton mixed doubles now. I feel like blogging suddenly so I am shuttling between the computer and the TV. It is the battle between Thailand and China and China is leading 13-7. One look at it and it is a sure win for China. At least for the 1st round. The chinese badminton players are really strong in defending as well as attacking. They always seem to manage to retrieve the shuttle cock whenever the Thai players gave it a hard smack, and the Thais had a hard time defending as the Chinese players' smack is so fatal.

I just discovered that yesterday was the last day for swimming! To think I waited like an idiot just now, anticipating the live telecast of swimming. It ended up me watching bodybuilding. I am not the least interested in bodybuilding, but I am compelled to watch it as there is really nothing to watch on TV now. I know channel U is showing Ju-On, but no matter what, I would never switch to that channel. NEVER. I am still wondering what is the judging criteria for bodybuilding and how the judges determine who should win because all the participants' bodies look the same to me. The bodybuilders come up on stage, do some poses, then leave. Weird huh? And I have to say that the bodybuilders look quite scary with all their muscles and veins bulging out. I would definitely freak out if someone that size appear in front of me.

Let me talk about my favourite swimmer in this doha games: Park Tae Hwan! He's from Korea and he can be dubbed the Asia's Michael Phelps because he set 2 Asian records and he is only 17! He has 3 gold medals, 1 silver medal and 2 bronze medal to his name. So cool! And weird that despite all that swimming, he still has a fair complexion! Maybe this has something got to do with olay UV whitening.

Now no more swimming, I can only stick to watching badminton and table tennis, but I really hope to catch some action for basketball, tennis and water polo. Please channel 5! Show other sports other than badminton and table tennis!

I can't get enough of the games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home