Wow! Can't believe I didn't blog for the whole of February. To think I used to blog almost every week. Haha. Anyway, I heeded Melissa and Ching Yee's advice to update my blog, so that people won't keep seeing the 30th January post there.
As you can see, I changed my blog skin to a brighter looking one. My previous blogskin was dark and solemn and I think the colour of the blogskin had dampened my mood for blogging. Actually there were a couple of times that I attempted to blog but I always give up when I was halfway through writing. I didn't know why, but now, I shall pick up my blogging skills again, even though I can't promise frequent updating!
I attended the NTU and NUS open house during last weekend. My hope of getting into my dream faculty- NUS business school faculty, is totally shattered by the speaker, who makes it sound impossible to get into the faculty. Firstly, she explained that the faculty is a highly competitive one as it accepts only 500-600 students each year, when there are so many applicants out there, fighting for that precious place in the faculty. Next, she pointed out that 77% of their students they accept obtained at least an A, B, B and a in B4 in general paper (!!!!). I was on all ears and full of interest when she started, but with each point she explained, my heart just sank lower and lower. I would never make it to the faculty lah! B in GP! How is that possible when both my compre and compo are really lousy?
Anyway, what makes it worthwhile to attend the open house is the goody bag! Hahaha...there is a very cool looking, multi-purpose notebook with ruler, magnifying glass, calender and post-it notes and the notebook is opened by flipping the cover up, just like a flip phone! Haha...it makes me feel like James Bond when I carry this notebook, with all the gadgets that I need. Apart from that, the goody bag is overflowed with all the brochures for different faculty, and I plan to chuck them aside first until next year.
Loads of homework to be done during the March holiday! The March holiday isn't the time for us to take a break; it is the time for us to rush all the uncompleted homework+ additional homework given by tutors for the holidays! I discover I am never able to catch up with the ongoing lectures, which go at the speed of Japan's bullet train (I always use this phrase to describe something very fast, haha). I have to be physically and mentally prepared for the coming term , because of the fitness test and a heavier load of homework and revision can be expected. Urghhh....I hate it the most when I land myself in a state where I have to do homework during the last minute. So, I think it's time to start doing homework!
The only thing that cannot be recyled is wasted time! The clock on my blog serves the purpose of reminding me that the time is ticking! Boohoo...I don't want A levels to come!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home