You evil woman

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Went back to school for service learning today. Only 9 people turned up! Those who can't come either has to work or are going overseas. Sasha flying to London! So cool! So is Jiaxin. Maybe they can meet up with each other. Heard from others that Candice is going to Malacca. I chatted with her on MSN two days ago and she just came back from Japan! Ching Yee is going to Melbourne, then Jia Liang also going to United States. Cheryl just returned from Hong Kong. Melissa is now in Indonesia but she will be going to Bangkok again after she returns. Wahhh....everyone is enjoying life huh? Well, it is better to energise ourselves by going for a trip before the battle next year!

The farthest place I have ever travelled to is Malaysia!!! And I haven't been on a plane before! Anyway, I already have this plan to go to London in 2012 to watch the Olympic games with my friends and I have started saving already! Wahaha....

We managed to secure a project with NTUC childcare centre at Ang Mo Kio and we are having a christmas party for the 2-6 years old! Haha...it will be so fun to deal with little kiddies. I will be busy pinching their faces!!! Haha...toddler's faces are so nice to pinch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home