I saw Shawn Lee at Lot 1 today!!!! For those who have watched Jack Neo's I Not Stupid and I Not Stupid Too, you should have some idea who I am referring to. He looks darker and taller in person as he towers over his friends that he was with. He didn't dress flamboyantly to display his celebrity status. He didn't have any gravity-defying spiked hair nor branded goods clinging onto him. In fact, he looks common-er than any other normal teenager hanging out at Lot 1. He also appears to me as a humble guy from the way he dress. As he heads to Long John Silver, I suddenly have the urge to have another meal despite a fully-filled stomach. haha. This marks my first time seeing a celebrity!!!! You guys can consider hanging out at lot 1 more often to catch a glimpse of him. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home