I was reading past issues of 8 days when I came across this from a column called "the last page" by colin goh. It was really hilarious and so I decided to share it here. The title is "How to irritate people in the cinema" and the writer came up all sorts of novel but funny ways on irritating people. Here is how the article goes:
Talking on your cellphone, putting your feet up on the seats in front of you...all these are out-dated techniques! Upgrade your skills with these pointers.
1. When people come in late, say "Orrrrhhh" very loudly.
2. During the opening credits, point at a character and say loudly, "he dies at the end."
3. Use a laser pointer and point the beam at the screen, especially at the characters' private parts.
4. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing! It's snowing!"
5. Urge everyone in the cinema to start a Mexican wave.
6. During horror movies, keep singing the theme to Jaws (dum dum..dum dum...dum dum dum dum dum dum)
7. Repeat all dialogue 10 seconds after it's said on screen
8. Wear a very tall hat.
9. During an important scene, stand up and say loudly, "I got shee shee now, can?"
10.Bring in a bowl of noodle soup and slurp it up loudly.
11. Bring in durians for your movie snack.
12. Eat the snacks of the person sitting next to you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home