This is definitely the day to remember: the day when I finally learnt how to ride a bicycle!!!!!
Muahaha. I can barely contain my excitement now! My dream has been fulfilled! For all my life, whenever I am invited to a class outing that involves going to east coast park, my heart would sink really low, because I know the two common things that people do at east coast park for a typical class outing are cycling and skating, and these happen to be the two things I don't know. Thoughts like " what am I going to do there when I don't know how to cycle and skate?" always race through my mind whenever someone suggests east coast park as a class outing venue. I will also try to come up with excuses to avoid going to east coast park. And when the times I turned up for the outing at east coast park, I will be assigned the task of "looking after the bags" with those who don't know how to cycle, or those who know how to cycle but feel sorry that I will be left behind and decide to stay behind to accompany me when they can go and have fun. The second scenario is that someone have to be my chauffeur for the day and cycle around with me as an additional burden to them. But I think I no longer have to face this anymore! :D:D:D
I am really grateful for what the sisters from 2306 has done for me! I really really enjoyed the outing today, especially the phototaking session! We tried to pull a smilar stunt for what the class guys did for our class photo last year. We set a timer on the camera, and when the timing comes, all of us would jump! But none of the pics we took was considered really nice, because we jumped at different timing. And it's funny that we did the sisters cheer in the middle of a crowded bus interchange! HAHAHA
If there is a class outing at east coast park, remember to include me! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home