Like I said in the previous post, I really suck at vectors and complex numbers and no doubt, I screwed up the Maths CT yesterday. I don't think I would get more than a double digit number. I was prepared for the worst and I got the worst.
It is really an awful feeling to be sick. I just coughed out a piece of phelgm (I don't know if that is the correct term to describe phelgm ) in the most yucky colour that I have ever seen and I have no intention to disgust you by describing it further. Although my headache has subsided, I still feel feverish and I am coughing like nobody's business. I missed school today, and while many of my friends are out there gaining knowledge, I am lying on my bed like a useless person and all I could do is to stare at the ceiling. But by afternoon, I felt a bit better and managed to pull myself out of bed and grab a bite. I feel rotten for not being able to accomplish anything today.
I wanna get well!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home