You evil woman

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ok, I am officially sick again barely after a month . It's the same symptoms: headache, fever, cough, disgusting looking phlegm and worse of all, sore throat. I HATE sore throat, and I don't know why I am so sore throat prone. It feels painful even when I am swallowing my saliva, not to mention food, water or anything that has to go down my throat. I pledge to be a full time mugger this holiday, but this illness has disrupted all my plans. I can't concentrate properly because of my sore throat. Now, I can't even raise my voice to talk in case I hurt my throat. boohoohoo.
Complains aside. I watched Miss Universe live this morning! Miss Japan won! An Asian won! So cool. It has always been the western countries which dominate the Miss Universe, and now it's time for an Asian winner!
I haven't watched spiderman 3! I don't think I am going to catch that as there are simply too many movie to catch, like pirates and shrek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home