With the launch of the final hp book and the release of the 5th instalment of the hp movie, July is definitely the month worth waiting for! The harry potter craze has gotten into me once again! I bought the latest issue of FIRST movie mag, all because of the 4 harry potter and the order of phoenix postcards that are included inside. haha. I know this can be considered a little extravagant, for I spent $4.50 for the 4 hp postcards, but I reckon that this sum would seem small when it comes to what I would spend in the upcoming July on all the harry potter merchandise that would emerge from the movie and book. I am going to grab all the magazines available that has harry potter gracing the cover page. I can't wait for the arrival of July!!!
I don't know how this comes to me all of a sudden, but I think there is a need to change my email address, not now, but in the near future. "potter_mania' indicates that I am a harry potter fanatic, but with the final book being released and only 2 more movies left to shoot, I am sure that the potter craze would die down in the future to come. By then, people would surely be thinking, "what a loser. potter is longer "IN" lah. what a childish email."
This is not the worst. What is worse is that I even included "89" in my email! Everyone will know my age! A woman never reveals her age! What was I thinking when I created this email? haha actually this doesn't really bother about me and it is not worth making a fuss out of it. Just some random thought.
May all the Harry potter fans unite! Woo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home