haha I know you know that I would be updating my blog today because IT IS THE LAST DAY OF A LEVELS!!!! muahahahahahahaha. I think I can even smile in my dreams. But then it is sad to say that my last paper wasn't smooth at all. Overall my chemistry can be considered a gone case. This wouldn't be a very long post because my brothers are queueing up to use the computer. Anyway, my schedule for the next few days till my friends are freed from their last paper would be:
1. Read Harry Potter and the deathly hallows, courtesy of Jiaxin
2. Watch the 1st 2 episodes of heroes, courtesy of Wei Ling
3. Watch TV
4. Maybe exercise a bit
5. Cut my untidy mop of hair, considering a rebond
6. Clean my room
7. Walk around the neighbourhood
haha don't envy me lah. It would be your turn soon!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home