You evil woman

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS by bowling for soup
(yeah this is what I am feeling right now. Even though it is coming to an end, I feel that it is just the beginning.)
haha so cheem! What am I talking about? Anyway enjoy the song! You should watch the video too! It's funny!

Four years you think for sure
That's all you've got to endure
All the total dicks
All the stuck up chicks
So superficial, so immature
Then when you graduate
You take a look around and you say
HEY WAIT
This is the same as where I just came from
I thought it was over
Aw that's just great

The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who's the best dressed and who's having sex,
Who's got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who's kinda cute and who's just a mess
And you still don't have the right look
And you don't have the right friends
Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends
High school never ends

Check out the popular kids
You'll never guess what Jessica did
How did Mary Kate lose all that weight
And Katie had a baby so I guess Tom's straight
And the only thing that matters

Is climbing up that social ladder
Still care about your hair and the car you drive
Doesn't matter if you're sixteen or thirty-five

Reese Witherspoon,
She's the prom queen
Bill Gates,
Captain of the chess team
Jack Black, the clown
Brad Pitt, the quarterback
I've seen it all before
I want my money back


The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who's the best dressed and who's having sex,
Who's in the clubs and who's on the drugs,
Who's throwing up before they digest
And you still don't have the right look
And you don't have the right friends
And you're still listen to the same shit you did back then
High school never ends

High school never ends

The whole damn world is just as obsessed
With who's the best dressed and who's having sex,
Who's got the money, who gets the honeys,
Who's kinda cute and who's just a mess
And you still don't have the right look
And you don't have the right friends
Nothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trends
High school never ends

High school never ends
High school never ends
Here we go again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home